The teams solve different tasks and take pictures during their paddle tour. In this treasure hunt there will be three to four people in one canoe. Some tasks will be done on the water and others onshore. The most extraordinary and unusual solutions bring the most points.
We are currently the only company that offers treasure hunts by canoe in Berlin and Potsdam. Similar to the ‘regular’ treasure hunts on foot, we divide the group into smaller teams. Each team con-sists of several canoes. The canoeing teams are always accompanied by one of our guides for safety reasons..
Berlin city centre is closed to canoes during the daytime. Beyond Oberbaumbrücke canoeing is allowed. Therefore, our CLASSIC treasure hunt by canoe starts and ends near Insel der Jugend in Treptow.
- As a CLASSIC treasure hunt, we recommend a round trip with start and end point:
- in Treptow
- at Wannsee, near the moment “Flensburger Löwe” (with stop at the restaurant Sanssouci)
- in Grunewald an der Moorlake (with stop at Wirtshaus Moorlake)
- in Grunewald am Schildhorn (with lunch in the restaurant of the Seehotel Grunewald)
- customised treasure hunts with flexible starting and finishing points on request